love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

THE VOICE OF RAIN

Last night I called you on my way home from work and your voice was the voice of love, the voice of sweet melody, the kind of voice that calms you like rain dripping onto the roof--thump, thump, thump--so relaxing you just want to stay where you are and imagine everything great in the world.

I only have to imagine you.

You're the greatest thing in my world.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home