love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Soup

Deborah,

I made soup last night, thick and hot with just the right amount of spice. It was exactly right--hot enough to satisfy.

And I thought of you.

Wintertime is coming to a close, the snow is drizzling. You are my blanket, my night, every star to guide me through the darkness.

Yet love is more than heat and spice and salt. Love is friendship and companionship and converstion long into the evening. Love is having someone's back. Love is sharing your sense of taste and sight and touch.

Love is being with you.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home