love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Love Letters

Dearest Deborah,

Last night I finished the book, WALK TWO MOONS by Sharon Creek, a children's book, very well written, and I thought of you. Grams is so lifelike I wish I could meet someone like him in real life, but what made him so great was his traditions and his passions for his wife. Except for one. He never gave her a love letter until it was too late. I promised myelf when I finished the book later I would not make that mistake.

We've been married for awhile now and yet my love for you grows stronger by the day. I thought you should know this.

I wake early in the morning before I begin my long walk to work and I think how lucky I am to know you. I thought you should know this.

Last night the melody you played on the keyboard is the same music that plays in my heart. I need you to know this.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home