love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sunny Times

Dearest Deborah,

It's April and the sun is shining and the clouds are whiter and the sky bluer and everything about April is warm and nice and just like you.

Love, let us take a walk tonight by the lake and hold hands and remember the good times when we were young and dating.

Better yet.

Be ready at 6. We're going out. My chariot will be waiting. Dinner for two. Candlelight. Wine. I'll pick up the food. We'll go to the lake and sit on our blanket and have the good time.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home