love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Spring

Dearest Deborah,

There's nothing better than springtime. The birds are back and the squirrels are everywhere and the sun comes up earlier and hangs around later. The sky seems bluer and the moon whiter and the sun yellower and I guess that's why they say springtime is for lovers and so I thought of you.

Holding your hand in the park.

Making out in the pickup truck.

A giant bear hug when I come home from work.

And when I leave for work.

And when you visit me at work.

And inbetween work and play.

Springtime.

I'm thinking about you.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home