love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

THE PICNIC

Dearest Deborah,

How grand the sky was today! How grand the clouds! How grand the grass and the trees and the wind! How grand the warmth of spring, the smell of food, the glass of wine! How grand!

That's why I'm with you.

Without you a shadow passes over the earth, blocks the sky, grays the clouds, breaks the trees, throws a tantrum with hail and rain and brings on the cold, Without you I shiver and frown and wonder why food and wine doesn't taste so well. Without you--without you--well, without you everything would not be quite so grand.

Thanks for coming into my life.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home