love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

LOVE AND...

Dearest Deborah,

Love takes winding roads and intense turns. Obstacles block the way and grow bigger. But so does our love. There is little that can stop us. Not an outsider who feels they can manipulate a situation into a volcanic eruption. Not a liar. Not a doomsday merchant.

Please reread the third and fourth sentences above.

It's true.

That's how much I love you.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home