love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A LOVE LETTER TO MY WIFE, THURSDAY

Dearest Deborah,

Sometimes the most mundane things can also make us feel even more in love and full us with happiness. I can’t say how it happened or why, but doing laundry with you last night at the laundry mat was so comfortable and peaceful and, and, and…I don’t even know if I can find the words to express myself.

It was just nice.

I guess I love you even more sharing that one experience with you and the hundred pounds of laundry and the wide screen TV and finding laundry bags and…

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home