love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th

Dearest Deborah,

Happy Friday the 13th. I left you warm and secure in the house this morning. Hope you liked the grits and smoked fish. Hope the kids got off to a great start. Tried to call you when I arrived at work, but there was no answer. Guess you took the kids to school.

It’s cold outside and it’s cold in my classroom. I’m still wearing my coat. Hope the weather thaws and we can take a walk later. What’s a little superstition between friends.

This is the perfect weather for lovers to walk down the street, the leaves changing colors, the air free of discomforts, and everything just perfect. When I’m with you, that’s how I feel—just perfect. Some words you cannot say enough. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

Perfect.

Love always and forever, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home