love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Good Morning, Beautiful

Good morning, beautiful. What a grand start of the day. Dearest Deborah, did you see the beauty in the sunrise, the brilliance of the blue sky, the music of the wind and American robin harmonizing in the blossoming trees?

Some days everything is past perfect, past grand, past everything that is good with our world. This is one of them.

I know today will be a great day for both of us, a turning point in happiness—if one can have a turning point when happiness already abounds. A toast to you, dearest Deborah, that you have a grand and fantastic day.

Love forever and always, Michael

1 Comments:

Blogger A Teacher's Log said...

your joy is too loud!
what have you been sippin.
she must be very lucky to share life with you.
peace

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home