love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Love Letter To My Wife Because

Dearest Deborah,

This morning the shadow of dawn reached out and touched my cheek through the window. Already I could see a perfect sky, a perfect dawn, the beginning of a perfect day.

But what made it the most perfect start to the day?

You did.

Your smile in sleep, your morning scent, the way your hair curls over your head, the way you turned to face me.

Outside nature began a day of perfection. Within my heart, you gave me the start to a perfect day, too.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home