love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Passover and Easter

Easter Sunday came in with a breeze and sunshine and the perfect place of blooming flowers and grass and art everywhere--God's masterpiece.

You're His masterpiece too, and I'm lucky as heaven to have you around as my best friend, lover and wife.

Did I ever tell you how much I love your gentle touch across that convas we call my back? Well, I guess I did just now.

I love you and you need to know this.

Always.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home