love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

gardening

When we tilled the land, we revitalized it with the seeds of flowers and sweet smelling blossoms. We cut the tall grass and gave the earth a new look. We trimmed back the trees to give new growth a chance.

Our love is like that. We revitalize and trim back and make everything all that much better.

Our love is full of springtime and new growth and everything great with the world.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home