love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

EVEN ON A CLOUDY DAY

Dearest Deborah,

Even on a cloudy day when the sky is gray and the ground is damp and gray and the air is stuffy and feels gray and the sidewalks are dirty gray and I think everywhere is just plain gray, I think to you, my love and companion, and everything lights up and shines like sunbeams and brilliance and I can hear the songbird and the angels and I do not feel the gray--I feel you, my love, close by--making the gray go away and bringing in the blue skies.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home