love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stormy Love

Dearest Deborah,

When the sky opened up past midnight and lightning gashed through the sky and thunder screamed, I reached over to hold you. You are and have always been my truest love, my blanket, my security, my hopes and dreams.

Holding you the storm was just another bump in the world around us, but you and I, we're a mountain, a golden palace, the very moon shining over everything to keep us believing.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home