love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Green Grass, Blue Skies

Dearest Deborah,

Sometimes the best love letter in the world is right outside the door, in the park, past the perimeter of trees, where the grass shines with that perfect gloss of green and the sun and the skies work together to create the perfect blue.

When I see this, walking through the grass, feeling the sunlight on my shoulders, I think to you, my special one, my love, my best friend.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home