love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Second Day of School and You're Even More Beautiful

Dearest Deborah,

The second day of school and as I walked dowwn the sidewalk, the air crisp and clean, the trees green and full, a sigh of a breeze and a song of birds in the air, I just wanted to let you know how much I love you.

Yep.

Second day back to teaching and I love you that much more.

Love forever and always, Michael

1 Comments:

Blogger A Teacher's Log said...

what happened between august 16,2006 and september 6, 2006?
big gap in there fellow .
did you fall out of love.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home