love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

HOW DO I LOVE THEE...

Dearest Deborah,

How much do I love thee? Enough to eat the sun and run across the moon. More than the number of stars and the weight of an atmosphere. Enough for everyone to know how much I love waking to your smile and your beauty and your first morning kiss.

How much do I love thee? Infinity is not a description of my love.

Waking up with you at my side, me helping in the kitchen, us cooking together for the kids, how grand can life be.

Love always and forever, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home