love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

LOVE LETTER TO MY WIFE, TUESDAY MORNING

Dearest Deborah,

It's sloppy outside, mud slipping out of the yards and across the empty lots, large puddles and drizzle falling like bits and pieces of night. I don't care. Even in the worst weather, I think of you and everything is sun shiny bright and beautiful.

You know what the hardest thing in the morning is? No, not waking up. No, not helping get the kids to school.

No.

The hardest thing is waking up and letting go of you.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home