love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

LOVE LETTER TO MY WIFE ON WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY

Dearest Deborah,

How can I talk about love when I am not with you? I think of you and I'm in love. I imagine being with you and I'm in love. When I'm away from you, I miss being with you. When I'm with you, I'm in heaven because of love.

Just thought you'd like to know this October Wednesday is full of sunshine and hope and my love for you. If it rains, remember each raindrop is another drop of the love I feel for you.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home