love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Friday, October 20, 2006

AN APOLOGY BECAUSE...

Dearest Deborah,

In love we make mistakes--I make mistakes. I have done things and they were not always the best things to have done. I have loved you, love you now, love you forever and ever, with every ounce of my existence. I love you even more.

I'm sorry that I did not tell you about the loan. I'm sorry.

They say love heals everything. I hope this is true. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I have wronged you by not including you in my decision.

Yet as the sun rises over Lake Michigan, my love for you is as great as that sun--I could be that sun--I love you that much.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home