love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Hey, Beautiful

Dearest Deborah,

The morning commute to work was colorless, drab and empty. Desolate. Wet and cloudy. But not for me. Even in the black subway, I had the color of love to keep with me. The color of our love, a true and true love.

Yes, I am that lucky.

I am lucky because I am in love with you. I have a love that is full of rainbows and candy and every prism of light anyone can be so lucky to see.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home