love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A LOVE LETTER FOR YOUR JOURNEY

Dearest Deborah,

I hope you are safe driving down south today. I hope the weather is nice and the car does everything it's supposed to do. I hope you feel the great love I feel when I think of you.

How much do I love you? Even though you will be gone for only a few days, I miss you so much. I want you back right now. I'm not sure I can wait until Saturday to see you. That's too many hours away.

I'm thinking of you.

Love forever and always, Michael.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home