love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Friday, November 03, 2006

A LOVE LETTER TO MY WIFE JUST BECAUSE

Dearest Deborah,

Thje sun is shining, the sky is crystal blue, there is just enough bite in the air to make the weather interesting, and then there is you--soft and beautiful, smart and wonderful, lovely and gorgeous-ful.

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you right now, this very second, and I love you all that much more.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home