love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

DECEMBER WITH LOVE

Dearest Deborah,

54 degrees outside and it's December in Chicago. The snow is all but gone, just a chunk here or there, some frozen ice melting, and gray mounds piled at the end of parking lots.

Thank you for the snowball fight over the weekend. And thank you for letting me win, but I think my sneak attack through the back of the Suburban put me over the top--and let's not forget my ricochet shot across its hood.

We need to remember part of love is having fun, laughing and thinking how nice things are.

Love forever and always, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home