love letters to my wife

Love letters to my wife cause it's never too early to tell her I love her.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have taught school for over thirty years always in the inner city and for the most part always upper grade students. I have two children and I have been married for twenty years.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hi

Dearest Deborah,

What a joy to be around you. You are so beautiful and so full of empathy.

I listened to your music and it made my heart soar, I listened to your singing and it made me want to dance (and I'm a terrible dancer), I listened to you give advice to a friend and I knew it was something I too should follow.

How much do I love you? There's not a star in the sky who can escape my love for you.

Love always and forever, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home